Tentative and Final Maps, Slope Analysis Grading, Drainage, street and utilities design, and surveying/construction staking.
Planning Phase Services
- Topographic base mapping
- Slope Analysis/Slope Density Calculations
- Tentative Map preparation, including proposed lots and right-of-way, preliminary grading and drainage, preliminary layout of utilities, and proposed access (including emergency/fire access).
- Preliminary Water Quality Management Plan (P-WQMP) preparation and identification of proposed post-construction Site Design, Source Control, and Treatment Control Best Management Practices (BMPs) in accordance with agency requirements.
- Preliminary Hydrology & Hydraulics Study preparation for the purpose of designing a Preliminary Drainage Plan for the mitigation of off-site and on-site runof, including the preliminary design of proposed storm drains, channels, and/or basins.
- Coordination with project architects to incorporate preliminary site design and landscaping considerations.
- Coordination with local agencies, including design review meeting attendance.
Design Phase Services
- Final Map preparation, including preparation of any associated easement and/or right-of-way dedications, street vacations, access agreements, and other legal documents for recordation with the County.
- Improvement plans preparation, including precise grading and drainage for individual lots as well as the entire development, utility plans (water, sewer, storm, etc.), street improvement plans, lighting plans, erosion control plans, and detail sheets.
- Final Water Quality Management Plan (F-WQMP) preparation and identification of proposed post-construction Site Design, Source Control, and Treatment Control Best Management Practices (BMPs) in accordance with agency requirements.
- Final Hydrology & Hydraulics Study preparation, including a final Drainage Plan for the mitigation of off-site and on-site runof and final design of proposed storm drains, channels, and/or basins. Detailed hydraulic analyses are also prepared as-needed.
- Preparation of construction cost estimates.
- Coordination with local agencies on an as-needed basis.
Construction Phase & Post-Construction Services
California Civil Design Group, Inc. includes construction staking (for slopes and drainage improvements, street curb and gutter, all on-site/off-site "wet" and "dry" utilities, etc.) and the preparation of Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPPs) and associated Best Management Practices (BMPs) for construction activities. California Civil Design Group, Inc. also provides revisions to improvement plans as-needed based on changes made by contractors in the field. Post-construction services include "as-built" surveys and the subsequent preparation of "as-built" plans to be filed with local agencies.